Thursday, April 25, 2013

My friend and me!

Image result for friends forever
I don’t  walk on you
But I walk beside you everyday
I will smile at you
When you trick me at times
I will laugh a lot
When you tell a lie which I know
I may stare at you
When you do some foolish job
I hugged you - my friend
When you were gifted for me
You don’t lead me
You make me to lead you
But I know what you think
So I do – as you wish
Sometimes a strange behavior
Makes me unhappy
But that too makes me happy
                                    When you show your true feelings to me
                                       And doesn’t have an end
To value a true one
You are with me forever
And never have you go away from me!

Image result for friends forever


                                  

2 comments:

  1. awesome poem i cant belive......this girl is the indian keats

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Joshua!! Indian Keats yellam too much da....

    ReplyDelete