Thursday, April 25, 2013

The legal lover

Image result for mom love

A symbol of love -
Showing care and feeling the warmth
You are an inspiration
Which sparkles in my mind.
Impediments are common in my life
But it disappears when I see you
I am endowed with a lovable,
Kind-hearted, sweet mother.
It sometimes ails you
When I speak haughtily
But I give up,
Before your caring heart.
You don’t trample my thoughts
Either you motivate me;
Paramount duty is to
Make you feel happy forever.
I regret myself
When I see you in a great affliction
You are a great precinct,
And so you are always!
                              
                             

1 comment:

  1. Ammu, this one is good :) I dint know that you have such a great love towards writing.. keep doing.. My support is always there dear!!

    ReplyDelete