Thursday, April 25, 2013

Just you, my sis!

Image result for life


The love which I showed you,
Cannot be measured even
With the size of the universe,
Where we people live
Never has it gone away-
The thoughts we shared.
It lasts in my mind and heart,
Whatever may be the situation?
It’s a twilight background
When we are too lippy;
You and I have N-number of codes
To talk, write and type.
My life with you is-
A sparking spectrum.
I am excited about
When I see you again;
The moments we spend together
Is like a sun on the horizon
Which is so splendid
And gives beauty to our lives.
You and I are just born
When we know each other,
I live with you in my heart
And it lasts forever;
We sometimes are night-owls
When we start talking.
Never has it panged me
As I have never left you alone
And yet there are lots to say
About the relationship we experienced
The best of ever got
Is just you, my SIS!


                                                             

3 comments:

  1. Hey charm,
    you have delivered your feel for a brotherhood (sissy i mean) flamboyantly.And you can always remember me as your subscriber for all your posts.The fantasy of this reader-writer society is that there are comparatively more florid writers than serene readers.So you have also joined me in making people assimilated by our alluring thoughts.Say Hi-fi...dear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much ma!! your comments will surely encourage me in my way to destiny!!

      Delete
  2. Wow! Amma n ammu ve developed such an intimacy. I envy u both. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete