Thursday, April 25, 2013

Ever found 9-E


Image result for group of friends

No one can beat a mass-
Of students in my class
You can find everyone distinct;
And now some are extinct;
So why go disquiet
Maybe it is for our right
When we act as book-readers,
Teachers are lip-readers.
We have a hell of codes
And talk standing near the doors.
We impart loads of matters
No one in my class is hatters.
It was hard for me to recoup
Which was pulling me like a rope;
We are not nasty by nature,
And yet teachers are ready to put signature.
All times we were lippy-
And also we shouted “yippee!”
Teachers- The best set ever got
And we miss them a lot.
I used to think about the past
And never has it stood last
When I missed my gang
It was really a big pang,
Nothing is impossible
When to my eyes my friends are visible!

                                     

5 comments:

  1. WOW!You have got great flair for language.My intense salution for that.The theme of patching with rhyming sequence sounds felicitous.MY favorite lines are thus:"When we act as book-readers,
    Teachers are lip-readers." and "When I missed my gang
    It was really a big pang,
    Nothing is impossible
    When, to my eyes my friends are visible!"
    Great job Dhiku!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you soooo much dear!! Love to hear your wordings in my page :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb ray ...,. 9-e rocks forever.... and i thank u frm my deepest bottom of my heart for writing dis artful literature abt 9- e ...Great going....... continue ur gud work... it is the most comendable work of urs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Shrushti.... Our 9-'E' always rocks....

    ReplyDelete